As per the current government guidelines relating to COVID-19, the dental industry has been classed as an essential service; therefore, Lister House Dental Centre will remain open under the new lockdown restrictions.
We want to ensure our patients that we are continuing to care for your dental health whilst also implementing strict social-distancing and cross-infection protocols to safeguard your wellbeing within the practice.
What to expect at your next appointment at Lister House Dental Centre:
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic unless you have an appointment
- Free virtual consultations are available through our online SmileMate platform
- Appointment times have been lengthened and will be spaced out to ensure maximum social-distancing between patients
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and stand back from the door until you are welcomed through by the Reception team
- Bring as little belongings with you as possible to reduce the risk of contamination
- Please wear a face mask at all times within the practice until you are asked to remove this by the dentist
- We will ask that you sanitise your hands using the hand sanitiser gel provided to you upon entering and exiting the building
- All payments will be taken by card only
Our reviews are a testament to the safe environment we have created for our patients.
”“In these strange times, I felt entirely at my ease and completely safe. My treatment, as always, was carried out in a very professional and successful manner. The Receptionists are professional and the entire surgery is COVID safe.”
We ask that if you are experiencing a new cough, a temperature, or an altered sense of smell and taste, that you do not attend your appointment. Please phone our friendly Reception team who will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment for you. If you are experiencing a toothache in self-isolation, please refer to our previous blog to help you manage dental pain at home. Alternatively, our staff will be able to provide you with advice over the phone or via email.