If you’ve been looking for that perfect Hollywood smile, veneers are the perfect choice for you. Veneers can be used to treat a range of cosmetic imperfections from erasing gaps to hiding chipped, discoloured and even broken teeth. Luckily, the dental team at Lister House Dental Centre is skilfully trained to provide you with expertly crafted, natural-looking and affordable veneer treatment in Essex.
How do we craft the perfect, designer smile?
Veneers are a thin, custom-made moulding of porcelain that is bonded onto the surface of your natural tooth. This versatile, gold-standard material can be used to improve upon the size and shape of your teeth, and the colour can be precisely matched to the shade you desire. Porcelain is used as the material of choice as it has a light-reflecting quality that closely mimics that of natural teeth, providing a brightening finish to your smile.
What are the benefits of veneers?
Veneers are a great option for our Essex dental patients who are looking to improve the appearance of their smile and they offer a range of benefits compared to crowns:
- They provide a natural-looking finish
- They are a long-lasting solution to imperfect teeth
- The porcelain material is durable and stain-resistant
- They are a gentler option to altering a tooth’s appearance as only a small amount of enamel is removed from the tooth to adhere the porcelain material
- They will improve your smile aesthetic and boost your self-confidence
If you’re looking to learn more about veneers, head on over to our dedicated treatment page where we also answer the most frequently asked questions from our Harlow patients. Remember that you can always contact the Lister House Dental Centre if you’re looking for more information or for some advice!